Our reputation in the commercial fridge hire sector is built on the strength of our service and maintenance. We’re there when you need us and all of our customers receive support within 24 hours. It won’t matter where in the UK or Ireland you are. Meanwhile, our events and exhibition customers have the benefit of an on-site engineer too.
We’re proud of our network of strategically located service engineers and all our service professionals are equipped with a full set of parts. This means our engineers can fix breakdowns on the spot and we don’t charge extra for service because we’re so confident in the quality of our equipment.
You’re fully covered as soon as equipment goes out on contract with our fridge hire solutions. Breakdowns and spare parts are all included under the terms of our unique rental packages, as well as routine maintenance. It means we offer value for money that’s unparalleled in our industry.
We service all our equipment when off hire and this is a proven method of cutting on-site calls to a minimum. After 40+ years in the business, we know that prevention is the best cure.
Our fridge hire service and maintenance promise:
- We believe it is crucial to communicate openly with all customers
- Our team of technicians are well-presented and show the highest levels of professionalism
- Our engineers receive on-going training and remain up to date with the latest refrigeration and catering technologies
- No-one will beat us for knowledge and expertise. If it’s refrigeration, air conditioning or hot food equipment, we know it
- All our vehicles have a Vehicle Management Information system and this lets us track them from our office to site. It helps us improve response times and manage our team more effectively
- Our engineers have handheld palm PC units, which lets our technicians order spare parts and submit reports without returning to base
- We equip our vehicles with the most common spare parts and we also have a full stock of spares to back this up
- We make sure all engineers are trained in providing on-side product operation guidance
Feel free to contact us if you still have any queries about our fridge hire service and maintenance. You can email or telephone us, while our FAQ page has the answers to some of your most common questions.